Thursday, September 27, 2007

Serendipity

Jupiter had an eye infection; I took him to the vet and a week later wrote a thank-you note and had it in my hand when I returned to Latitude 44 in The Junction.

Yes, I had a map of the Nile to be mounted in a manner that I could jot notes with an erasable marker.

Of course I lay down the envelope, then the map, and MaryAnn turned over the envelope thinking it was their inbound mail left lying on the counter.

Bug surprise to her to see "Dr. Paul Walker" on the face of the envelope. Gasp! "Our VET!" or words to that effect.

Seems that Latitude 44 used to be sited quite close to where the Mississauga Animal Hospital now is, and MaryAnn has been a client; much respect for the Mississauga Animal Hospital.

Sigh.

I feel such a part of a community!

No comments: