Saturday, June 2, 2007

The Toronto Dollar Print Service

I couldn't find a St Lawrence Market Area print shop that would take Toronto Dollars.
I thought about my options.

I want this project to be funded entirely in Toronto Dollars.
Since no print shop will take Toronto Dollars, I'll just have to start a new business that DOES take Toronto Dollars.

And that's what I did. Yesterday I took delivery of an HP2600N colour laser printer and today I am open for business.

http://www.chrisgreaves.com/T$/

I accept payment in Toronto Dollars.
I print on regular paper (flyers, brochures etc) and business cards.
I accept payment in Toronto Dollars.
I print small to mid-size runs (as few as 1 copy, as many as 1,000 copies)
I accept payment in Toronto Dollars.
I accept material by email.
I accept payment in Toronto Dollars.
I deliver each item personally, to make sure that each client is satisfied.
I accept payment in Toronto Dollars.

I accept payment ONLY in Toronto Dollars.

If your business is taking part in the Toronto Dollar revitalization project, you get your copies at half rate!

No comments: